Monday, May 30, 2005

Pledging To Become Life Member Of ANTA

I am.

Some other issues.

About networking, I wonder if we can use social networking sites and link to each other. Like Friendster. Might be the most efficient way. Plus, it keeps us open-ended.

I think all of us should forward basic info on ANTA to all Madhesis whose email address you might have. It is urgent to form chapters of ANTA all over America. It does not take much. The central committe stays like an umbrella, and people are free to form as many local committees as they might want. One for every major city, for a starter. Spreading word and building organization is as easy as a mailing list.

And I am so very glad Lalit Jha will be using some of the pictures taken by my brother Santosh Bhagat ... "I also viewed some great pictures you have from your village and Janakpur on your website. I was wondering if you would consider giving me permission to use some of them at ANTA forum in Dallas. I'm planningon giving 20 minute presentation on Mission and Objective and other relevant information on ANTA. Some of the picture will be very useful while I will be talking about Terai."

The Nepal Digest published his picture for its Dashain issue, and I thanked Ujjwal Bhattarai for that.

Also ANTA President Ratan Jha: "...I went through each and every picture ..."

No comments: