Monday, August 08, 2005

Life Member Fee For ANTA, ADHRN

I have pledged to be a Life Member to each of these organizations: ANTA and ADHRN. But so far I have not yet sent the money.

This is what I will do. Both of you folks put PayPal on your front pages so that interested members can send the money that way. Easy and quick. And I will send you the money right away. Plus I will also help you recruit members. At my own pace.

The membership drive is kind of urgent in the case of ADHRN because we need to pump that money into my project of providing logistical support to the movement in Nepal. Money thus raised goes directly to the movement, all book keeping transparent and online in near real time. I only draw the nominal salary if I manage to raise external money from foundations like the National Endowment for Democracy.

So, how about it? Let's do it. It takes about two minutes.

No comments: